Donate the greatest gift of all—your time. Perhaps the greatest need of Wilmington Christian Academy is finding dedicated volunteers who commit themselves to seeing the vision and mission of our school fulfilled.
Ways to get involved:
- Join one of our special event committees through the PTF.
- Become an ambassador to help us advance our ministry through outreach and education.
- Become a volunteer leader for one of our capital projects to help generate support within our community.
- Share your talents to help us lower expenses and grow our mission.
- Read to students.
- Assist in the office.
- Tutor students.
Your time, talents and treasures are extremely valuable to us; they have a great purpose in the advancement of our mission. Thank you!
Grandparents play a very important role in a child’s life. WCA encourages students’ grandparents to attend any of our programs throughout the year. There are special grandparent days for different grade levels when grandparents are invited to visit their grandchild’s classroom. Grandparents may also help WCA and their grandchildren in the following ways:
- Pray for the WCA student body, faculty, and staff.
- Volunteer to help with various classroom and/or school activities.
- Serve as resource persons in the classrooms.
- Contribute generously through financial support. This can be done through WCA’s Annual Fund or the Scholarship Fund. Information about this fund can be obtained by contacting any of the school’s offices.
We are most grateful for all types of support offered by our precious grandparents.
Interested in Volunteering?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you right away. Thank You!